Sunday, June 5, 2011

His & Hers

Well, nothing too dynamic happened today. We had a great morning at church and a busy afternoon of housework (for me) and schoolwork (for Greg). So, I decided to have Greg and I answer a few silly questions!

1. When was the last time you laughed really hard?
Greg: Our dinner with our staff team (Jacob & Caellin Douglas) at Mikuni
Amanda: Probably the women's retreat with Kami Tolar. She is hilarious!

2. What is your favorite thing about the opposite sex?
Greg: (pause) They bring beauty into the world
Amanda: Thier strength (emotionally & physically)

3. What do you want to know about the future?
Greg: Where we will live next year
Amanda: I agree!

4. If you were famous for something what would you want it to be?
Greg: Impacting eternity
Amanda: Anything I say will sound lame compared to Greg's answer! I was going to say a singer, but impacting eternity is legit! :-)

5. One random fact:
Greg: (taking forever to respond, he is way disctracted by the TV.. ha! I'll answer for him.) He plays Settlers of Catan online. INSERT NERD JOKE HERE. If you dont even know what that game is, its okay. Dont waste your time :-)
Amanda: I eat like a 5 year old. Cheerios, peanut butter and jelly, graham crackers, gummy bears, and so on!

No comments:

Post a Comment