Wednesday, June 1, 2011

June gloom!

Well, it is officially June. I believe that the sun and rain are playing a little joke because it certainly feels like March outside. Yet, the rain took a small break so we could take our pup on a walk and get all of her wiggles out! Thank goodness.

So I have this idea: I am going to try to blog every day in June. Some days it may be a funny story from my day, a picture of something that happened, or little facts about me or my family. Who knows! The sky is the limit I suppose.

Greg and I celebrated our one year anniversary Monday and it was so sweet. We watched our wedding video, looked through our photos, and even reenacted our cake / strawberry feeding from our big day. (The day of the wedding I had a strawberry since I could not have the cake, ha! And yes, the cake was the top layer of our wedding cake. Frozen for a whole year, Greg said it was a bit dry... Hmm, go figure?) I love that we have been married a year, it has been a super sweet year and I cant wait for MANY more!

Today, I did my best attempt at a Hawaiian-ish dinner, played Hawaiian music, and even wore the dress I wore to our luau in Maui. All of this since we were in Maui this time last year! Ahh, it be on a beach listening to waves.. But for now we are in not-so-sunny Elk Grove.

Well, I am off to watch "Tangled" with Greg & Bailey! Goodbye, for now :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment