Wednesday, November 17, 2010

From Miss to Mrs.

So what can I say? I love being a wife! I have dreamt of it since I was just a little girl with a towel draped over my head, attempting to resemble a veil. Yet those day dreams always ended abruptly when my dad reminded me it was time for bed.

The day I  became a wife was unlike any other. Certain moments I remember vividly and will be written on my heart forever. Like chatting excitedly with Greg over breakfast, anticipation for what was to come. The way his eyes shone and smile warmed my heart. Or the countess beauty products that were scattered about the quiant salon where several hours were spent. The quiet drive out to the wedding location with my mom, my true best friend. We shared memories and savored the precious time together. I will always remember the first time I saw my father, looking handsome in his crisp tux. His hug was tender and his words comforting. And of course, the moment when I saw my teary eyed groom and began the walk down the aisle to become his wife.

All of my dreaming came true and our wedding day was truly magical. What I could have never dreamt of in all my years as a child was what it would be like, not just to be married, but married to Gregory Paul Triplett. And that, is where the real story begins...

No comments:

Post a Comment