Thursday, March 17, 2011

Our newest (and cutest) addition!

I have been meaning to sit down and write this blog for over a week now. But, I have been running, training, loving, and cuddling with our newest addition: Bailey Triplett. She is a 13 week old, black, sweet, and adorable Labrador Retriever. Look at this face:


Aw, that face makes my heart melt. We are in LOVE, but life has changed just a bit. I thought I would catch you all up on the cute and quirky things about our pup:

1. She loves to cuddle
2. Ice cubes are her new favorite toy (quite funny to watch)
3. She has already grown in the week and a half that we have had her
4. She loves water and a few times I have had a surprise visitor while I am in the shower
5. I now have a little shadow that follows me everywhere I go
6. Her water bowl, leash, collar, and assorted items are PINK (surprise, surprise)
7. I am more than ready for the day when her razor sharp fangs fall out: they hurt!
8. She has a best (stuffed animal) friend she carries around the house named Chip
9. She isn't the best on a leash yet, and doesn’t love car rides all too much
10. She is learning more and more each day, and is quite smart
11. Food, eating, and sleeping may be her most favorite activities in the WHOLE world
12. She is LOVED a ton

Hopefully I will keep you updated on the life of Miss Bailey. She is so sweet and keeps us laughing all day long. Greg already loves her and it is adorable to see him play with her. We are excited to have a new member of our family and look forward to watching her grow! For now, it is bed time:

No comments:

Post a Comment